Aliens terrorize village in Peru? Update

It would be nice if we could trust the government, at this point nothing would surprise me. Those poor people regardless of what is happening they are living in fear. God help them.
I'm with you on that, Lynne. I am being totally non-partisan here when I say I trust nobody anymore. I think we have to stay open minded to all possible causes for UAP activity, and it may vary from place to place as to what is actually occurring. The WHY it's occurring bothers me most.

Reactions: Lynne
Having worked in Central and South America I can say I've had locals tell me some crazy stories. I personally was just focused on the job,but sometime I questioned why we were certain places with no real objective. The 1 thing I did notice is some stories were almost identical to stories I'd hear in Africa.
I think the truth is getting too hard to hide for governments. They feel they need to break the news gently or people will panic. We can't get along with each other so throw aliens in the mix and watch out!

Reactions: Lynne
Having worked in Central and South America I can say I've had locals tell me some crazy stories. I personally was just focused on the job,but sometime I questioned why we were certain places with no real objective. The 1 thing I did notice is some stories were almost identical to stories I'd hear in Africa.
I think the truth is getting too hard to hide for governments. They feel they need to break the news gently or people will panic. We can't get along with each other so throw aliens in the mix and watch out!
I think the government is hiding a lot from us.

Reactions: K9-1