Aliens built what?

Still a firm believer that civilization is far older than what we think or are taught to believe.
I agree. It may have been off world beings or just humans who were advanced. When I saw the castle that the Knifhts Templar built in the 1100’s in Portugal I was dumbfounded! The underground drains and aqueducts alone make it a miracle for the time. The structure and art work are more intricate than any building today. I wouldn’t put anything past human people.

Reactions: Selectric
I agree. It may have been off world beings or just humans who were advanced. When I saw the castle that the Knifhts Templar built in the 1100’s in Portugal I was dumbfounded! The underground drains and aqueducts alone make it a miracle for the time. The structure and art work are more intricate than any building today. I wouldn’t put anything past human people.
There are drains, aqueducts and cisterns still functioning today. Still on the fence about aliens, but it is possible they taught ancient people. There are enough 'written accounts' of it. Maybe they'll dig up a space ship over at the new egypt site lol.