A THREE MILE wide asteroid is set to graze past Earth on Sept. 1 - and NASA says it's the largest to

Asteroids, eclipses....the sky is a very busy place right now.

Quite a distance to be a graze. We probably won't be able to see it.

Reactions: Debi
Its almost five times the distance between the Earth and the Sun so while it sounds close its actually not....But I am sure the Doomers have latched onto this and are already calling jesus to set up an appointment.

Its almost five times the distance between the Earth and the Sun so while it sounds close its actually not....But I am sure the Doomers have latched onto this and are already calling jesus to set up an appointment.
Then what's the hype about it? Can we even see it?

It's basically about being able to study it this close in. It's a rare opportunity for scientist. According to what I've read, we may be able to see it.

Reactions: Charleh

Yeah you can see it with a small telescope....The hype? Well if you follow this stuff especially on Doomer sites who get their news from cut rate alternative news sites who blow the whole thing out of proportion. It helps to understand the mind of the Doomer. They hope things like this will happen so they can meet jesus thats the whole motive behind it. I bet I can find a site thats predicting it to hit us, give me a sec. Well I was wrong none of the Doomer sites are predicting it...Surprise! Guess jesus will have to wait.

Last edited:
Yeah you can see it with a small telescope....The hype? Well if you follow this stuff especially on Doomer sites who get their news from cut rate alternative news sites who blow the whole thing out of proportion. It helps to understand the mind of the Doomer. They hope things like this will happen so they can meet jesus thats the whole motive behind it. I bet I can find a site thats predicting it to hit us, give me a sec. Well I was wrong none of the Doomer sites are predicting it...Surprise! Guess jesus will have to wait.
I don't know why anyone's looking forward to judgement day lol. He's gonna catch us by surprise anyhow

Reactions: Lynne and Debi