A question about Art's theory

GinRack

Reaction score
Well, now Russia has confirmed that an IED brought down their passenger plane.

I wonder if Art is going to address his earlier *ahem* "theory" about ulterior motives of the U.S. to try and galvanize the globe against ISIL. God forbid the world be united in their opposition of ISIL, right? And for the record, at the time of Art's assertion, it was the UK that suggested it was a bomb, not Obama.

I guess I get how tinfoil hatters automatically jump to conclusions about Obama and black helicopters, but why would you make a knee-jerk reaction and side with THE RUSSIANS?!

Last edited:
We have a new member with a question about Art's theory on ISIS. I am posting it here for your comments.

Well, now Russia has confirmed that an IED brought down their passenger plane.

I wonder if Art is going to address his earlier *ahem* "theory" about ulterior motives of the U.S. to try and galvanize the globe against ISIL. God forbid the world be united in their opposition of ISIL, right? And for the record, at the time of Art's assertion, it was the UK that suggested it was a bomb, not Obama.

I guess I get how tinfoil hatters automatically jump to conclusions about Obama and black helicopters, but why would you make a knee-jerk reaction and side with THE RUSSIANS?!
I think you will find once you get to know our group here, GinRack, that many of us with our tin foil hats lean a bit to the right...in some cases heavily. Most don't make wild jumps to conclusions and study the issues fairly well. I, for one, do follow the fact that it was the UK that suggested it was a bomb, and I don't side with anyone. I prefer that we all side AGAINST ISIL/ISIS and unify in the attempt to stop the madness.

Reactions: Maphoo and Paintman
Hi Gin, what Debi said. I'll go a little further right and suggest that given Omusbro's vomit inducing speeches this week, he has no interest in ISIS, probably helped create them, (note: we didn't create 'it'. 'It' happened as a result of the law of unintended consequences. No tinfoil for me, thank you:)) Look he hates the Colonial Western powers, and is rooting for Iran. POTUS and Sec. of State Clinton both have Iranian Chiefs of Staff, one with undeniable ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Val Jar.:mad: Putin backs Syria, and Syria is the only check against Iran. It looks like a motive, as Iran backs ISIS, but from his own mouth, POTUS doesn't really care.
So if Art mentioned the US having ulterior motives to galvanize the World against ISIS, I disagree.
'Feckless' seems to be a new meme these past few weeks, eh? :cool:

Reactions: Debi
Yeah, sure, the President is responsible for ISIL, your parking tickets, and your flat tires. And ya wonder why no one takes tinfoil hatters seriously.

Either way, Art was way off on this, even for a Libertarian eager to take our country down a peg. To hell with Russia.

Yeah, sure, the President is responsible for ISIL, your parking tickets, and your flat tires. And ya wonder why no one takes tinfoil hatters seriously.

Either way, Art was way off on this, even for a Libertarian eager to take our country down a peg. To hell with Russia.
GinRack, if you are going to continue to use TinFoil Hatters in a derogatory manner, I shall take some offense from that. We have a rule of respecting each other here. You may express your opinions, but not attack others in a personal way. Thank you.

OK, you think Art was way off. Fine, really. Heck, I disagree with Art and his guests sometimes too. Who cares? MITD it's overall fun ! I listen for entertainment. I also listen to learn and think about new ideas, challenge assumptions, get frightened, laugh at and laugh with, talk about the show with my friends at work and here around Debi's water cooler. Art's show creates a sense of community, and communities disagree, and that's healthy. May even buy a guests book, and an Area 51 coffee mug this week.:alien:
PS my Mom is Russian. From the old country.

I listen cuz it's fun too. But when he presents the "news" he should be somewhat honest. Fox News is admittedly biased, but some of Art's reports are straight-up false.

I better not complain anymore though because the forum's KGB is about to "make me disappear". The irony!

Reactions: Debi
I listen cuz it's fun too. But when he presents the "news" he should be somewhat honest. Fox News is admittedly biased, but some of Art's reports are straight-up false.

I better not complain anymore though because the forum's KGB is about to "make me disappear". The irony!
LOL I am not the KGB and I won't disappear ya. Honest. ;)

Reactions: 7Critter