A Priest, a Rabbi, and a Buddhist.....

I think that tripping on drugs isn't too good of an idea. I'd expect a religious leader to show a little more dignity, unless of course they've been trained on properly using these drugs safely, and in a place of worship where entheogenics is almost a staple to their practice.

But here's another issue.

Notice how a lot of people get high on prescription drugs like Ritalin, adderal, prozac, etc? They do so by OVERDOSING.

You can get great results by taking small amounts of mind altering drugs that make subtle improvements to your performance, just like prescription drugs taken in their moderate doses.

Maybe we weren't meant to get high on MDMA, LSD, cannibis or Mescaline.
With moderation they can improve our mental well being, and overdosing is why our brains go nuts and sometimes we get addicted.

I was on a body hacker forum and someone mentioned they microdose on LSD (25-50mcg) and they find it lets them solve complex problems faster and with less strain on the mind. And of course he wasn't tripping balls in the process:confused:

(Not advocating drugs, you use this stuff at your own risk. Take what I say with a grain of salt)
I'm familiar with the concept of microdosing, and it may have merit in bringing the brain to a more focused level. As in the case of Ritalin, Vivance, etc. used with people with ADHD, it does assist them to focus on everyday activities at a "normal" level in the correct dosing situations.

Reactions: Lynne
This is a new thought. You may be on to something
Although I did like that video with a preist, rabbi and an atheist smoking weed together.

That was good because it was a means of dialogue and hearing each other out

Reactions: Lynne and Debi