A haunting at Vibe's...

So from the Catholic Church's standpoint, what capacity of faith or intention is needed from someone wishing to use catholic holy water?
In my interactions with any Catholic Church, they have always freely given and not questioned me on faith.

Reactions: 7Critter
In my interactions with any Catholic Church, they have always freely given and not questioned me on faith.
{sorry}

But the holy water works for you?

Last edited:
Random Coughing

So this past week my girlfriend and myself have moved into my gran's flat, which is attached to the main house, and my gran moved into my bedroom. Now, before I continue with this, let me just give a bit of background to the situation at home. Over the past few weeks my gran has slowly been slipping into dementia. She's been getting confused, lost in her own home and forgetting how to do a number of basic things.

So we decided that the best thing to do was move her into my bedroom so my mom can be closer to her if anything goes wrong (and hence I haven't been as active on here as I used to). Before the move, she came through to our kitchen in the main house one morning and said there was a man in her flat with a terrible cough. We didn't think much of it and assumed it was the dementia.

On Saturday, I went for a haircut and ran some errands. When I got back, my girlfriend told me she also heard coughing in the flat. She went to investigate but there was no one in or outside the flat. She went to the main house and asked my mom if she was by the flat, to which she said no. My mom had been by her computer the whole time which is on the other side of the main house, far from the flat, and my gran was in the bathroom that side as well.

So now we suspect what my gran told us may not have been dementia induced and that there was someone, or something, coughing in the flat. Her flat has had no prior history of paranormal activity, not that I am aware of, so now we're staying a bit alert of what's happening in the flat to see if anything out of the ordinary happens.

Sorry to hear about your grandma, Vibe, but good to see you!

Geez, I'd be ruling out any physical reason for a cougher in the area. Cat? Dog? Just a thought. Keep us advised on this!

Reactions: Paintman
Thanks, Debi. Since the move she has improved a little bit, and she's on medication as well for it so that's helping as well. It's good to be back :).

Cat? Dog?

Well the cats only come at night to get food (they're strays), and the dogs outside the flat are the Yorkies and they rarely cough. But my girlfriend said it sounded distinctly like a human cough. But yea, I will keep you guys posted. I'm planning on using an old phone of mine as an audio recorder and leave it running for the night to see if we capture anything.

Reactions: Paintman
Thanks, Debi. Since the move she has improved a little bit, and she's on medication as well for it so that's helping as well. It's good to be back :).

Well the cats only come at night to get food (they're strays), and the dogs outside the flat are the Yorkies and they rarely cough. But my girlfriend said it sounded distinctly like a human cough. But yea, I will keep you guys posted. I'm planning on using an old phone of mine as an audio recorder and leave it running for the night to see if we capture anything.
I don't know if we've talked about this before so forgive me if you've covered this but do you know the history of your location? Possible trama on the land?