A haunting at Vibe's...

That reminds me, at some point tonight I'll upload a video I took of Vicky. She was acting very strange but this was before I even started this thread. Only reason I didn't upload it was because of internet data limitations (but I'm on a better package now).

So here's the video of Vicky acting very strange one night before the activity really started to pick up. I have never seen her behave like this before and she was this restless the entire night. She was perfectly fine until the moment she was in my room. Normally when I go to bed, she just grabs her cat-teddy (seen in the vid) and chews on it until she falls asleep holding it. But that night she was constantly moving around the room and whimpering in the manner heard in the video. The blanket and the bed sheet, as you will see, is all messed up from her constantly scratching and burrowing under the blankets.

Attachments

• Vicky acting strange.mp4
    5.9 MB · Views: 168
Wow Vibe. Can you put up some outdoor lights? I think you should get holy water and bless every entrance too.

Reactions: Charleh
So here's the video of Vicky acting very strange one night before the activity really started to pick up. I have never seen her behave like this before and she was this restless the entire night. She was perfectly fine until the moment she was in my room. Normally when I go to bed, she just grabs her cat-teddy (seen in the vid) and chews on it until she falls asleep holding it. But that night she was constantly moving around the room and whimpering in the manner heard in the video. The blanket and the bed sheet, as you will see, is all messed up from her constantly scratching and burrowing under the blankets.
Couldn't get this to play but I believe you. Animals are our protectors. That little dog is facing its fears to protect you

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Where can I actually get holy water from?
If you're confident that you have the faith to make holy water, there are instructions online on how specifically how to make holy water like catholic priests do, or the pagan way. Also you can go to most Catholic Churches and the priest will likely give you some no questions asked.

Reactions: Lynne
Angel of Death or Something Malevolent?

It's been a while since something has happened, but now it seems to be picking up significantly. So last week Tuesday my gran of 87 fell over and we only found her about 4 hours after the fall. Luckily nothing was broken and she wasn't hurt too badly but since then her mind has really gone and she's been very distant and weak.

It started last week Friday, my mom and my girlfriend were in the kitchen and the one cabinet door gave off a very loud knock, as though someone had punched the door. Then things went quiet for a while until yesterday in the kitchen. We have a walk-in pantry in the kitchen and my girlfriend was sitting at the kitchen table having breakfast with her back facing the pantry and my mom was looking for something in the freezer behind her. Suddenly they heard some of the cooking pots in the pantry move, almost like being picked up a bit and then dropped again. My mom looked in the pantry and asked my girlfriend if she also heard it, and she said she did and thought it was my mom moving stuff in there.

But the more disturbing event was earlier that morning. Each morning my mom and my gran have coffee on my gran's balcony and my mom said she saw my gran sit up a bit and look over her garden wall, but she was really focused on something ahead. So my mom asked her what's she's looking at, and she said she sees a black man standing by the store room (an old cottage we now use for storage). So my mom looks but saw nothing, and the sun was shining directly on the building. So now we suspect my gran may pass away soon, because my mom's grandfather (just before he passed away) also said he saw a strange black man that no one else could see, and her friend's mom reported the same thing shortly before her passing.

My mom said lately it feels like something powerful and negative is in the house and she's even feeling the presence of her grandparents in the house. I also feel like the presence in the house is getting heavy and I noticed that the house at night seems to be significantly darker than usual. But I also feel like there's something always watching us in the house. I will see what happens when I get home from work today if anything else gets reported and update on the situation.

Angel of Death or Something Malevolent?

It's been a while since something has happened, but now it seems to be picking up significantly. So last week Tuesday my gran of 87 fell over and we only found her about 4 hours after the fall. Luckily nothing was broken and she wasn't hurt too badly but since then her mind has really gone and she's been very distant and weak.

It started last week Friday, my mom and my girlfriend were in the kitchen and the one cabinet door gave off a very loud knock, as though someone had punched the door. Then things went quiet for a while until yesterday in the kitchen. We have a walk-in pantry in the kitchen and my girlfriend was sitting at the kitchen table having breakfast with her back facing the pantry and my mom was looking for something in the freezer behind her. Suddenly they heard some of the cooking pots in the pantry move, almost like being picked up a bit and then dropped again. My mom looked in the pantry and asked my girlfriend if she also heard it, and she said she did and thought it was my mom moving stuff in there.

But the more disturbing event was earlier that morning. Each morning my mom and my gran have coffee on my gran's balcony and my mom said she saw my gran sit up a bit and look over her garden wall, but she was really focused on something ahead. So my mom asked her what's she's looking at, and she said she sees a black man standing by the store room (an old cottage we now use for storage). So my mom looks but saw nothing, and the sun was shining directly on the building. So now we suspect my gran may pass away soon, because my mom's grandfather (just before he passed away) also said he saw a strange black man that no one else could see, and her friend's mom reported the same thing shortly before her passing.

My mom said lately it feels like something powerful and negative is in the house and she's even feeling the presence of her grandparents in the house. I also feel like the presence in the house is getting heavy and I noticed that the house at night seems to be significantly darker than usual. But I also feel like there's something always watching us in the house. I will see what happens when I get home from work today if anything else gets reported and update on the situation.
Keep us updated, Vibe. I'm so sorry to hear about your Gran's fall. I hope you had her evaled by medical personnel? Sometimes minor strokes can do that kind of thing.

Hi Vibe. Glad grandma is ok.
didnt you have haunting issues around that building before? Maybe it's time for a house blessing. Bless the windows and doors with holy water. I've heard putting bowls of salt in the four corners of the house helps too. Maybe debi could comment on if this is effective. I've heard adding ground charcoal to the salt is more effective. Keep us posted.