A haunting at Vibe's...

Neighbor Falling Ill? & Footsteps Outside my Room

So last night I was at my neighbor's place having a braai (South African version of a BBQ) and suddenly my neighbor felt horribly ill. I asked if it could have been something he ate but he assured me that he didn't eat anything dodgy. He assumed it was probably the alcohol he drank, but I've seen him drink more potent drinks in greater quantities than that of last night and still be fine. And he also found it a bit strange that he felt so sick all of a sudden. Maybe it was the booze, I can't be sure but I thought I would mention it anyway given that an experienced drinker got so ill with a small amount of alcohol. But I must admit while in the house there, I heard something move in their lounge and I was alone in the house at that moment and there was an uneasy presence in the house. He was perfectly fine about an hour after I left the braai.

But that's not all. So later that night I get into bed around 12:30am, and while I was saying my evening prayers I heard footsteps on the tile floors in the passage outside my room. Now my mom's an insomniac so I assumed it was her, and when she does walk into the passage at night she normally goes to the kitchen which means she has to disarm the alarm system. I heard three distinct steps and anticipated the disarming (because the keypad beeps when a key is pressed), but I heard nothing. I look at the gap under my bedroom door and the passage light is not on (when she does get up in the middle of the night the passage light gets switched on). Also the steps sounded like normal shoes, and not slippers.

Just keep those prayers up, Vibe. I still would advice a blessing of the house itself.

Do you feel an attachment of any kind, Vibe?

Just keep those prayers up, Vibe. I still would advice a blessing of the house itself.

Do you feel an attachment of any kind, Vibe?

Will do, I've also applied salt where I can as well (my property is way too big to put salt all the way around it), and I must find a church where I can get holy water. I went to the church next door and the priest just gave me crap when I asked for holy water. In terms of an attachment to what is haunting the house, I don't feel any attachment to it or feel familiar with it in any way like I did with some of the other entities I have experienced in the past.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Fireplace Utensils Moved

This is an experience my mom had yesterday afternoon while I was out. So in the lounge we have a fireplace, and next to it we have a metal stand where some fireplace utensils (poker, shovel and tongs) hang. So my mom was watching TV and suddenly one of the utensils made a ping-like sound and was swinging as though someone had bumped the stand. No one else was in the house and there was no wind or anything that could have done it. And these utensils are solid metal so they're not exactly light either.

Reactions: 7Critter
I've read that we can make holy water by putting water in direct sunlight and making the sign of the cross over it 3 times. Maybe Debi could weigh in on this. If true , you could make all you need.

I'm concerned you may have a demonic infestation starting. The noises come in threes. You've been hurt physically, it effects your sleep and now it's effecting your social life. It may all be a series of coincidences but the number of incidents are adding up. I'm very concerned for you.

I've read that we can make holy water by putting water in direct sunlight and making the sign of the cross over it 3 times. Maybe Debi could weigh in on this. If true , you could make all you need.
Yes, this is true, but you also need to say a prayer over it while making the sign of the cross. St. Michael's is the preferred prayer or the Our Father. I have to note that this is not accepted by all churches.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Shower Door & Strange Smell

So tonight when I got home I had my usual shower. Now the shower uses a glass sliding door to close it but often when you open the door fully and let go, it immediately slides back closed a bit. Tonight I finished showering and got out, but it took the door a bit of time to start moving. If it hasn't moved immediately after opening, it normally stays how it was left open.

Then later I was in the lounge watching TV and there was this sudden smell of burning hair. It didn't last long but it was strong and my mom, who was also in the room, didn't smell it. Not sure if the smell of burning hair can be related to demonic activity, so curious to hear your guy's input.

Dog Shaking Itself

I like how I post something and then something else just happens. In the corner next to my desk, I heard a dog shaking itself. When I looked, there was no dog and both the dogs that sleep by me were asleep on the bed, and far from the corner where the sound came from.