A haunting at Vibe's...

Where can I actually get holy water from?
You can ask any Catholic Church for some. I also think it's sold online, but I can't tell you for sure it's for real. Some metaphysical stores do have some, but it normally is not from the Church but "made" by other ways. If you have a convent nearby that is also a good source. Ask a Sister.

There's a church next door, so I'll pay them a visit
There ya go! Usually there's a font by the front door of the church. If no one is home, you may take a small vile and get some from there in most cases. You don't need a lot. Just enough to make a point of making the sign of the cross with a wet fingertip over doors and windows.

Vibe, also add to beds, your kitchen, and the table where you eat.

Reactions: Debi
Here's an interesting development. My girlfriend just sent me a text saying that a painting she had lying flat on top of her cupboard fell off. I asked if it maybe wasn't one of her cats that knocked it off and she said the cats can't (and don't) go up there. I asked if the painting wasn't placed awkwardly and she said it's a small painting that was resting firmly and flat on the cupboard, yet it still fell off. She's never had paranormal activity at her place before.

Reactions: Debi
I've come to the conclusion you are one magnet for activity, my friend! OK, on the holy water/salt question....holy water is what Paint was referring to on the table, etc.

Salt is used to ABSORB negative energies and repel certain bad guy energies. You can use salt as a barrier, especially outside of the home. Holy water is more effective as a deterrent to demonics. You can use both...salt on the ground for barriers, Holy Water up on doorways, windows, and as Paint has mentioned, other places where you would not want them in your food, etc.
I also use St. Benedict Medals at the four corners of my house, and one in the center. I use them at the four corners of my property as well. When placing them, use prayer and reverence in doing so. Ask for the angels and saints to guard your home and keep you safe.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Vibe, If I were in your shoes, get the house blessed by a Catholic Priest (Deacons can do this to). A few reasons. 1. You have a lot of activity going on here. 2. You will have made contact w/ an organization w/ a 'chain of command' that has people in your Diocese that can be called on to investigate further if need be. 3. These people can call on even more experienced people, and so on.
I would set up something today. - If it were me. In the interim, I'd take Debi's plan and do it today.