A Christian Biblical Study of Spiritual Orbs

I think there may be spirit energy in SOME orbs. The Holy Spirit may use this form to move about. However Jesus describes it as being like the wind. I try not to limit God who can do anything. However i think many diff energys may travel or appear in these orb type appearances. Thanks for sharing a new way to think on this.

Reactions: Child of God
Child, is this based on an interpretation of your own research on the subject? I've been around the paranormal for awhile, but to my memory don't recall hearing this theory before.
This interpretation is based on my own personal experiences and research. It has taken me years to develop it and I consider it to be some of my finest work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Our Lady of Guadalupe

dMG4EnG.jpg

It is said that this image miraculously appeared on fabric December 12, 1531. Please notice the oblong orb surrounding the Blessed Mother of God and the angel.

NASA has discovered of Our Lady of Guadalupe to be living.

"The space agency NASA (USA) published the results of research made over the icon Our Lady of Guadalupe."

"Sensational was the fact that analysis of opthalmologic eye reduction Mary showed pupil at the approach of light and the expansion at it's disposal as it happens with the eyes of the living person."

"Also, researchers found that tissue temperature, which depicted an image, meets healthy human body temperature - 36.6 degrees."

"When listening to the body Mary stethoscope, the researchers found a significant heart rate of 115 beats per minute, which corresponds to the baby's heartbeat which is in the womb."

source: NASA знайшло ікону з температурою 36,6 і пульсом

Last edited:
Spirit of truth

Please notice the pupil in the human eye.

HmoBrCK.jpg

The center dot in the photograph below is the pupil of the Spirit of truth.

FXRAW5Y.jpg

The photo above is of the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

1 John 5:6. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.

Romans 9:1. I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying. my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

It is through the Spirit that the Father and Jesus hear our cries.

Romans 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning's which cannot be uttered.

Eyes of the Lord

God demonstrates His presence here on earth through the eyes of the Lord.

2 Chronicles 16:9. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

Psalm 34:15. The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 33:18-19. Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who hope in His mercy. To deliver them from death,

My thoughts on the Holy Spirit's Memory & the Spiritual Power of Teleportation

The Holy Spirit has a living memory and it is absolutely perfect.

Imagine the painting below being a painting of the Holy Spirit's memory of a time when Jesus was in His human body and praying to Father God.

CDdS4SG.jpg

This memory would literally be a living spirit identical to Jesus at that time with all His thoughts, feelings, personality, and powers. It would be an exact copy of Him at that time.

One of the powers that God has brought into the spirit world is the power of teleportation. This is done through the Holy Spirit's memory. A spirit at point A goes into nothingness. And is recreated at point B by the Holy Spirit.

This is merely a glimpse at how perfect the Holy Spirit is.

Reactions: Debi
Since this is a new concept, I'm reading it carefully, Child. It's a lot to take in.

I believe in the holly spirt as part of the trinity. I believe he is in the earth and living in believing human beings. However I'm not convinced that orbs are him. I do not limit he could appear in this way. I think the scriptures presented are taken out of context to support this theory. I totally respect your faith and I too believe in scripture. However i don't see the corrolation to orbs and I don't see that meaning in these scriptures.

Reactions: Charleh