9/30/2015 (Wednesday) Live Chat - Dr. Albert Taylor (Engineer, Investigator, Author)

This is heading for designation as my favorite Art Bell interview ..... this time around
Definitely a listen to again and again
I fell asleep, but woke up b4 the archive was posted :(... but then remembered.. my tunein recorded it!!! :) Great interview, although the one from 1996 that i listened to prior to weds' was better, and had clearer instruction.... But I think it was most likely because it was longer!

Lucid dreams are crazy and fun, but very difficult to achieve. I for some reason always seem to have the kind where I get up (all while being aware I"m dreaming in bed) I get ready, go through the whole process. Shower, dress, makeup, hair, and then boom I wake up completely and get so @#$%@% off because I have to do it all again!
LOL -- THAT is proof that getting up is the hardest part!!!

Reactions: Mokey and Laura
I fell asleep, but woke up b4 the archive was posted :(... but then remembered.. my tunein recorded it!!! :) Great interview, although the one from 1996 that i listened to prior to weds' was better, and had clearer instruction.... But I think it was most likely because it was longer!
Ahhhh
NOW you have me longing for yester years of 5 hour Art interviews...
Listened to an old Dreamland show while working today....

Last edited:
Reactions: Maphoo and Laura
Ahhhh
NOW you have longing for yester years of 5 hour Art interviews...
Listened to an old Dreamland show while working today....

I just heard the one where RCH disclosed that there was running water on Mars (in 2001)!! He discovered it from photographs, and was quite ridiculed for that back then. NASA of course was denying it then.

I don't know how Art did it! 5 hour long shows, and in addition then there was Dreamland on Sundays, which I think was only 3 hours and was pre-recorded on Saturdays, to be able to take Sundays off. That's just not human!!! :alien: But what is he then? !?! :rightmagnify: --> :japaneseogre:Halloween Month has started!!! :ghost: