9/21/2015 (Monday) - Dr. Jeffrey Long

Good night all you leavers. I think I will join you. Midnight in the desert, but 2AM in the Texas hill country. I had fun staying up. Thanks for chatting everybody.

i'm still here. i have to say we did a horrible job staying on topic tonight.

Reactions: Maphoo
Well I gotta log off, the morning run is starting to hit, and it looks like a busy morning. Hope to see you all tomorrow

Reactions: Maphoo
I am enjoying this show as a time traveler. This guest will most likely be back with Art.

Reactions: Debi
I am enjoying this show as a time traveler. This guest will most likely be back with Art.
I hope he comes back to talk more broadly about OBEs. It seems like NDEs and non-traumatic OBEs are all connected, like they're the same phenomena happening in different contexts, maybe? I'd like to hear more in any case.

Reactions: DoTell
NDE and OBE is one of Art's favorite subjects. Art made a comment in the first half of tonight's show to the effect ". . . this (Near death experiences and afterlife) is why I do what I do. I need to know. . . ." As I recall way back when (1990's), this is what first attracted me to his show.

Reactions: Firek
As Crystal sings, Art and Dr. Long agree that they will do another show. :) :) :)