8-6-2017 Sunday Live Chat Thread

I've already started the fall hold thread, and a Halloween hold. I find stuff and put them aside for later use and stuff is popping up all over about pumpkin spice already. BTW...yuck.

I'm ready for fall...........I get qbout 10 days off for Thanksgiving and then at Christmas. Labor day will be the last holiday off until then.

Reactions: Debi
I've got some shows tucked away, too. Found a few this weekend for this week.

I'm ready for fall...........I get qbout 10 days off for Thanksgiving and then at Christmas. Labor day will be the last holiday off until then.
Something to look forward to for sure!

I'm currently goin through 1971 films on Exodus....Currently watching The Last Picture Show.

Any luck on the house hunt for a bigger place?
Possibly...............One of my landowners just bought a house to rent.....He's going to give me first chance..............I haven't seen it, yet, as it needs some work before showing.

Reactions: Debi
I'm currently goin through 1971 films on Exodus....Currently watching The Last Picture Show.

Possibly...............One of my landowners just bought a house to rent.....He's going to give me first chance..............I haven't seen it, yet, as it needs some work before showing.
Networking...good deal. I think it's your only chance there in that area!

Hope it works out for you, hon. And hope the remote and your socks can find their way home if you move! :p