8-16-2017 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

I've heard him on C2C a lot.

Oh, went looking for Eclipse glasses today for Mr. 17. Sold out everywhere! He's gonna have to watch the NASA feed at school instead. Unless I get lucky out there somehow.

so what's the eclipse sitch? it's solar and is it a big one? i think we can see it on west coast

so what's the eclipse sitch? it's solar and is it a big one? i think we can see it on west coast
This is a huge event, kiddo. Here we should have about 95% totality. We're just out of the range of total. Monday.

Reactions: Paintman
They are starting school an hour later here and holding the kids at school until after it's over. Otherwise they'd be on busses headed home and they can't be sure the kids won't stare at the sun and burn their eyes out or something.

This is a huge event, kiddo. Here we should have about 95% totality. We're just out of the range of total. Monday.

hmmmm guess i better do some research..... is there stuff on the forum about it? i'll check it out later

They are starting school an hour later here and holding the kids at school until after it's over. Otherwise they'd be on busses headed home and they can't be sure the kids won't stare at the sun and burn their eyes out or something.

woaw

hmmmm guess i better do some research..... is there stuff on the forum about it? i'll check it out later
Yup! I'll hit ya with the links tomorrow!

Well, show over! I'm gonna have to get some rest or I'll be paying for today tomorrow!
Fun shows.
Glad you could join in, and I've said a prayer or two for your electronics situation, Paint!

Meanwhile, the party planning for the ball will continue tomorrow night...lol

Good night, my friends, and may you sleep well! Blessings until the morrow!

oh Gary Busey will be on an upcoming show. RUNNNNNN

night Deb and Paintman

Reactions: Paintman and Debi