8-14-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

I tripped over a dog who was sleeping in the doorway of the bathroom. I was already hurting, but this added a new layer to it when I went down! I need a flashlight.

I tripped over a dog who was sleeping in the doorway of the bathroom. I was already hurting, but this added a new layer to it when I went down! I need a flashlight.
you need A flashlight?

you need A flashlight?
I have one as of this morning. I just didn't think I needed one at night. Normally shuffle to avoid dogs laying about but last night didn't. Ran into the English Bulldog, who decided for some odd reason to plant herself across the doorway. Like hitting a wall...she's a big unmovable object.

I was already considering taking tonight off to rest a bit, this just nailed it.

I was already considering taking tonight off to rest a bit, this just nailed it.
ill be praying for you bird i hope it isnt anything serious

Hey debbeh! Get better soon! Don't trip on any more dogs :p

Hey debbeh! Get better soon! Don't trip on any more dogs :p
Thank you, Charleh. I'm not the only graceful one around here. Another member had a dog "trip" last week and the week before Lynne took a face plant! Thtat's three...we should be done now.

Thank you, Charleh. I'm not the only graceful one around here. Another member had a dog "trip" last week and the week before Lynne took a face plant! Thtat's three...we should be done now.
lets call it the dog trip phenomenon

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Although I'm off for the evening, here's a show for you just in case you need a fix!

Reactions: 7Critter