8-13-2017 Sunday Live Thread Portal

At least, everyone recognized most of the actors in it.
I think we were able to name all of them! I did a short T-Bob impression and threw soem trivia out there. Wasn't sure how to hook that into Mayberry, tho!

Reactions: Charleh
I think we were able to name all of them! I did a short T-Bob impression and threw soem trivia out there. Wasn't sure how to hook that into Mayberry, tho!
Woody Chambliss was in two 1965 episodes of The Andy Griffith Show: Aunt Bee's Invisible Beau and The Church Organ. Andy also played with Shatner in a 1974 TV movie Pray for the Wildcats.

Reactions: Debi
thank god im almost done with this set

Reactions: T-Bob
Woody Chambliss was in two 1965 episodes of The Andy Griffith Show: Aunt Bee's Invisible Beau and The Church Organ. Andy also played with Shatner in a 1974 TV movie Pray for the Wildcats.
OK, I think perhaps Critter or Armand threw that Wildcats episode out there last night! Can't remember which one.

My internet has been having some issues today...in and out. I hope this doesn't mean trouble again. :eek:

I have a post I need an opinion on, Bob. Let me grab the link. My FB crowd wants an archaeologist input. Tag.
Beautiful weather today for a drive............Still 9 to 10 hours wears on one.
I can imagine. Podcasts or not, you have to be worn out!