7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Tuesday Live Chat

Reactions: JoMama
Here is a true and creepy story to get your imagination stiring:

Sharon had recently sold her home and moved into a new house. One night, the new owners of the home called her with a weird question. They asked if someone had died in the home or if the house had shown signs of being haunted. Sharon, obviously surprised by this question told them she unaware of what they spoke of. Apparently, one night shortly after the new family moved in, the whole family was going up the stairs for bed. The parents noticed the son remained at the bottom of the steps just staring. They told him to come up. The young boy said he was unable because someone was standing in his way. The parents looked and no one was there.

Banner and story inspired by: Don't Read These Alone: 7 Creepy and True Tales - Destination Femme

Reactions: Lynne
Question of the day: How would you describe "the internet" to someone from another era, say 1950, who may have time traveled to the present time.

Hope everyone has a marvelous day. I hated missing the chat last night, I went to a local Rodeo.

Reactions: JoMama and 7Critter
I can't explain the Internet to people in this time.
I remember trying to explain the internet to my Dad 10 years ago or so. It is difficult to explain this concept to a new user.

Update: My sister tells me it was 2001 when my Dad got his first internet connected device. It was specifically designed to only do email.

I remember trying to explain the internet to my Dad 10 years ago or so. It is difficult to explain this concept to a new user.

Update: My sister tells me it was 2001 when my Dad got his first internet connected device. It was specifically designed to only do email.
I remember when that was my first experience ! You guys have pushed me WAY past my boundaries to learn new stuff

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
I remember when that was my first experience ! You guys have pushed me WAY past my boundaries to learn new stuff
It keeps the mind active and functioning to the best performance. that is one of my goals as I get older.