6-25-2017 SUNDAY Live Chat Thread

I need to tag Lynne in the morning and see if the poor woman has a phone fix yet, too.

I know. She was fit to be tied on Thursday. She's made it on here once or twice briefly since, but not for long.

i know i shouldnt (she is so sweet and even tempered) but thinking of lynne spitting nails is funny

My husband ran out of westerns today and is currently on Judge shows again....ugh. This is why I own a forum...lol

thank goodness! you mean more Judge Judy?Isn't she 100 by now?

Jad...........I have one of these back home..............Great price, but you have to program the good channels into it for Kodi...............All you have to do is research how to do it online, as I did.............. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mi-Box-Android-TV/54827138

My husband ran out of westerns today and is currently on Judge shows again....ugh. This is why I own a forum...lol
I can suggest a million! Here's the best web site on the internet for great B-Westerns and info: The Old Corral at b-westerns.com

thank goodness! you mean more Judge Judy?Isn't she 100 by now?
He's done with Judy for the day (she's 74) and we are now on to America's Court. I will have my law degree by Fall, thanks.
I can suggest a million! Here's the best web site on the internet for great B-Westerns and info: The Old Corral at b-westerns.com
You are NOT helping here! OMG...if I see that dang Yellow Ribbon one more time I may tie it around his neck!

Reactions: T-Bob
I need to sit him outside tomorrow for awhile....remind him there is a world out there or something. I think he's been in too long.

lol YOU'RE the one who has her believing in Fairies eating cows!

not eating cows,don'texaggerate,Deb! I may have suggested a pack of demented faeries sucked the blood out of a few cows ......:) i get her every time

He's done with Judy for the day (she's 74) and we are now on to America's Court. I will have my law degree by Fall, thanks.

You are NOT helping here! OMG...if I see that dang Yellow Ribbon one more time I may tie it around his neck!
My buddy's daughter, a real estate agent in Wyoming, sold Judge Judy her home in Jackson Hole.

Reactions: Debi
not eating cows,don'texaggerate,Deb! I may have suggested a pack of demented faeries sucked the blood out of a few cows ......:) i get her every time
Pardon me...my bad...lol

I need to sit him outside tomorrow for awhile....remind him there is a world out there or something. I think he's been in too long.

he is definitely in the Matrix