6-23-2017 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Good Friday, all. Banner background inspired by the PNF thread: Angels on video Do angels exist ? Have you seen one ? Are they always around to protect and guide us ?

Welcome to the weekend and welcome to the ParaNormal Forum.

The rains that Debi and TBob talked about last night during the Beyond Darkness show have arrived. Just light rain so far.

Hiya gang ! Please talk me off the ledge. My neighbor did his 4th noise violation with mowers & chainsaws & everything with a loud engine before 7am. I've been polite, I've been US Army Company XXX loud, Dirty. Mean. The guy won't stop. He is socially retarded (that is a 90's clinical psychological term) and won't stop. I wrote a letter to the POA, but that.... futile.
I am done reasoning with the unreasonable. Any answers ? (Not the wind up in jail ones.:()

Hiya gang ! Please talk me off the ledge. My neighbor did his 4th noise violation with mowers & chainsaws & everything with a loud engine before 7am. I've been polite, I've been US Army Company XXX loud, Dirty. Mean. The guy won't stop. He is socially retarded (that is a 90's clinical psychological term) and won't stop. I wrote a letter to the POA, but that.... futile.
I am done reasoning with the unreasonable. Any answers ? (Not the wind up in jail ones.:()
get you an icp CD and crank it up

Reactions: Debi
Is he one that is unable to understand or is he just being an A-hole because he can?
Got any noise ordinances you can use for citations?
Airhorn.....2 AM....outside his window. ;):p (Truly, Armand's suggestion is a good one for longer annoyance!)

upload_2017-6-23_10-33-13.jpeg

And I still kinda look like that....need more coffee!

BAck to the bad guy....Paint, does the man have a wife? Have you tried talking with her?

Another option....Share food? Perhaps bribing would work? (Otherwise I'm back to the air horn at 2 AM.)

OK, I posted this pic over on our FB page and everyone went nuts. Posted it here and not a peep. So! Let me try it here on chat! What the heck IS that?

upload_2017-6-23_10-38-1.jpeg

UFO?