6-18-2017 Sunday Live Thread

I saw we just shot down a Syran jet. Well, sounds like the world is heating up again....sigh.

I saw the headline, but haven't read the article.........sometimes a break from the news is welcomed.
Yup...I'm doing headlines only today myself.

I'm going to hit the bed early tonight as well. I finally got to sleep about 1 last night and slept until 10 this morning. I'm still fighting this lousy asthma event I've been having for a week. It's wearing me down a bit!

Yup...I'm doing headlines only today myself.

I'm going to hit the bed early tonight as well. I finally got to sleep about 1 last night and slept until 10 this morning. I'm still fighting this lousy asthma event I've been having for a week. It's wearing me down a bit!
Definately take care of yourself.............It can be difficult when you have to be responsible for others.

Reactions: Paintman
Definately take care of yourself.............It can be difficult when you have to be responsible for others.
I'm really trying to self care. Honest. It's just I have a few needy ones around here. But I am doing all I can to get the rest so I can battle the other stuff. I have even learned to nap, and I have NEVER been a good napper! lol I failed naptime in preschool!

Reactions: T-Bob
The asthma is weather and plant triggered. OMG....this is a bad year for me with that combo.

I'm really trying to self care. Honest. It's just I have a few needy ones around here. But I am doing all I can to get the rest so I can battle the other stuff. I have even learned to nap, and I have NEVER been a good napper! lol I failed naptime in preschool!
I know you are doing your best.........Just don't forget you've got to be well to take care of them.

I know you are doing your best.........Just don't forget you've got to be well to take care of them.
Yep. It's amazing how many times I've given that very lecture to others. We in the healthcare field tend to forget it applies to us, too, so I do appreciate all the support here. I am honestly giving it my best shot. :)

Great....somebody down the road is shooting off mortars or BIG fireworks right now. Dogs just went nuts.

Reactions: Paintman