6-18-2017 Sunday Live Thread

Howdy Paint! I made Chicago Style Pizza today and Pinapple upside down cake. I'm feeding the hubs for Father's Day.
What a gal ! I went to church, had breakfast out w/ Mom, hit golf balls around the yard, worked out at home, watched the US Open. Took care of the neighbor's 2 dogs and new puppy ! Did maintenance on some rusty yard tools. (I'm a thrill a minute.
Hiya Bob.:)

Reactions: Debi
What a gal ! I went to church, had breakfast out w/ Mom, hit golf balls around the yard, worked out at home, watched the US Open. Took care of the neighbor's 2 dogs and new puppy ! Did maintenance on some rusty yard tools. (I'm a thrill a minute.
Hiya Bob.:)
Sounds like a good day to me! Puppy sitting as well! Good man!

Reactions: Paintman
I think tomorrow I'm going to give a try to doing some Harley grooming....with scissors. We'll see how that works out for me.

Duke is a golden retriever. 10 weeks old. Last week the neighbors piled in the car to go to the Indianapolis zoo. Little did their daughter know they were secretly going to get a puppy (Richmond, IN.):)

Reactions: Debi
Best of luck, if he is anything like ours.
He's handicapped, so he's slow. I should be able to catch him! lol He just gets bored fast and tends to get irritable with me. We'll see if I can avoid the biting with treats. But the furball is just outta control!

Reactions: T-Bob
Duke is a golden retriever. 10 weeks old. Last week the neighbors piled in the car to go to the Indianapolis zoo. Little did their daughter know they were secretly going to get a puppy (Richmond, IN.):)
Goldens are wonderful dogs! My son had one for 10 years. He still misses him. He was a really good dog who also SMILED. Seriously...he would grin at you to get your attention or beg for treats.

Reactions: T-Bob