6-18-2017 Sunday Live Thread

I love my family but there's always that one that stirs the pot. usually my spoiled brother that likes to drink too much and show his butt. I'm exhausted from trying to keep the peace. I need a whistle and cuffs for the next get tog.
Yup, I know how that goes. You are the referee and peacemaker. Next time, take the tazer! That should get his attention!

Yup, I know how that goes. You are the referee and peacemaker. Next time, take the tazer! That should get his attention!
Yes screaming at my 79 year old dad and mom is not a fun day. Sheesh. I have a headache from wrangling

Yes screaming at my 79 year old dad and mom is not a fun day. Sheesh. I have a headache from wrangling
Not to mention running around cleaning up so my poor mom doesn't over do. I need a day in bed lol

Why is it children raised in the same house can have totally diff views of their childhood. He seems to think it was awful. I have a wonderful view of how we were raised. The funny thing is he was the baby and spoiled.

Reactions: Paintman
Why is it children raised in the same house can have totally diff views of their childhood. He seems to think it was awful. I have a wonderful view of how we were raised. The funny thing is he was the baby and spoiled.
Because the spoiled ones always want more, Lynne. I have younger siblings who no longer speak with me for some of the same differences in views. It all comes down to "are you grateful." If you are in life overall, you tend to view your upbringing with the same view point.

Because the spoiled ones always want more, Lynne. I have younger siblings who no longer speak with me for some of the same differences in views. It all comes down to "are you grateful." If you are in life overall, you tend to view your upbringing with the same view point.
Yep you nailed it. Time for some chocolate lol

Enjoy a peaceful evening my friends. I'm gonna relax and watch some mindless tv.

Hi and by Paint. Loved reading about your dad.