6-13-2017 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Well, it all starts one chapter at a time. Slowly....in the truck....lol
I'll keep that in mind..............

Ros, for some reason, I can't open UK Turks Playlist.................I've got it behind a VPN, so that could be the reason.

OK, guys. You two figure out Kodi, and this Bird is heading to the nest tonight! See you all tomorrow!!!

i havent been able to open it for the past few days either, i cant figure out why, i saw something where Dish network is trying to halt KODI programing

it works for me too, i noticed when i got a new phone and put KODI on it, I could not find UK Turks anywhere, but i still had it on my old phone.

my new phone has the updated 17 version, old phone running "Jarvis 16", but couldn't open UK Turks. Cant find it on 17, but uploaded everything else i have on the old phone.

it works for me too, i noticed when i got a new phone and put KODI on it, I could not find UK Turks anywhere, but i still had it on my old phone.
Hmmm! I had to go through the install process to get UK Turk's. I just turned off my VPN and still can't get it...................We will probably have to do a Google search to figure it out.