5-13-2016 Friday(the 13th) PNF Share

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
5-13-2016 PNF Share.jpg

Friday Share

Reactions: NobleHouse
So our next president says on his/her second day in office "as promised during my campaign, I am now in a position as President to disclose what this office and what governments throughout the world know about UFOs, aliens, and those mysterious lights in the sky.

Does this make you [nervous, excited, 'please don't Mr/Madam President", other] ?

Wow Christie you are up and on it early. Nice job

Reactions: 7Critter
So our next president says on his/her second day in office "as promised during my campaign, I am now in a position as President to disclose what this office and what governments throughout the world know about UFOs, aliens, and those mysterious lights in the sky.

Does this make you [nervous, excited, 'please don't Mr/Madam President", other] ?
Truth be told we can't handle the truth. But I certainly want to know lol

Reactions: Grinchesbro
I would have to think of an event like this in terms of a chess game .A announcement of this magnitude would only prelude another greater move that is in their plan.Thinking ahead to what may be in their greater plan would be the scarier part. Also -Why would they tell you the truth unless it was in their best interest to do so ? Things that benefit the government don't always benefit " We the people " So my answer to the question -How would I feel ? I would feel as most of us would - Surprised, and Unprepared .

Late start here today, but will be updating content asap!