3-13-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

And thank you for rescuing one of my cousins out there!

The scars faded eventually lol. On another occasion the wee owl's mother was very grateful I left the door open for the mother to rescue her own child who had got into my kitchen and exhausted was sleeping.

Reactions: Charleh
The scars faded eventually lol. On another occasion the wee owl's mother was very grateful I left the door open for the mother to rescue her own child who had got into my kitchen and exhausted was sleeping.
LOL Yeah, these talons are sharp! I try to keep mine filed down. :p Owls are always around me somehow. Saw a huge one last year, in daylight, sitting in a tree just staring at me. Three days later hubs fell off that ladder. I think I missed the message. However, in my defense, hubs was told NOT to get on that ladder! Man doesn't listen to a thing I say.

Reactions: Charleh and TonyM
LOL Yeah, these talons are sharp! I try to keep mine filed down. :p Owls are always around me somehow. Saw a huge one last year, in daylight, sitting in a tree just staring at me. Three days later hubs fell off that ladder. I think I missed the message. However, in my defense, hubs was told NOT to get on that ladder! Man doesn't listen to a thing I say.

Golden eagles for me, was very lucky to see them in the wild in the Highlands hunting high in the mountains. Driving back from way up on the West coast and came around a bend and there was a young eagle in the middle of the road, driving slowly enough to stop in plenty of time we regarded each other for a few seconds then it lazily took off to a perch on a fence where it stayed watching me slowly driving by. This is very rare to get so close.

I'm not sure why but the encounter affected me deeply although the significance escapes me.

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Golden eagles for me, was very lucky to see them in the wild in the Highlands hunting high in the mountains. Driving back from way up on the West coast and came around a bend and there was a young eagle in the middle of the road, driving slowly enough to stop in plenty of time we regarded each other for a few seconds then it lazily took off to a perch on a fence where it stayed watching me slowly driving by. This is very rare to get so close.

I'm not sure why but the encounter affected me deeply although the significance escapes me.
Each animal has a message for us, whether we get the message in our minds or just have deep experience of connection. He wanted you to see him and connect.

I have my secondary back up messenger who is the red tailed hawk. I have one that nests here as well. I see him often. Reminds me not to give up. That's his message to me.

Reactions: Charleh and TonyM
Each animal has a message for us, whether we get the message in our minds or just have deep experience of connection. He wanted you to see him and connect.

I have my secondary back up messenger who is the red tailed hawk. I have one that nests here as well. I see him often. Reminds me not to give up. That's his message to me.

All I ever wanted to do was fly (and I did), perhaps that's a link. To me nothing more than freedom to leave problems behind and soar.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
All I ever wanted to do was fly (and I did), perhaps that's a link. To me nothing more than freedom to leave problems behind and soar.
The fact that you can verbalize that is probably the message, but you know....you have the ability to "fly" with your music. At least I was flying along listening to it, Tony.

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM
The fact that you can verbalize that is probably the message, but you know....you have the ability to "fly" with your music. At least I was flying along listening to it, Tony.

Thank you Debi that means a lot to me. Never been conflicted in the passion I feel for different aspects of my life - music, aviation, science, spirituality and much more. Just love life and feel privileged to have experienced what I've experienced and revel in my ability to problem solve tech issues but life is much more than just science much as it gives me great satisfaction. Lucky? Perhaps, I just follow what feels 'right'.

Thank you Debi that means a lot to me. Never been conflicted in the passion I feel for different aspects of my life - music, aviation, science, spirituality and much more. Just love life and feel privileged to have experienced what I've experienced and revel in my ability to problem solve tech issues but life is much more than just science much as it gives me great satisfaction. Lucky? Perhaps, I just follow what feels 'right'.
I have learned that following the little voice usually takes me in that "right" direction. :)

My middle son wanted to fly at one point. He did a bit of it, but then also went into tech. He's now one of the head's of tech at Caterpillar. Masters in Computer Science. Funny how you fly guys end up in tech! lol

I have learned that following the little voice usually takes me in that "right" direction. :)

My middle son wanted to fly at one point. He did a bit of it, but then also went into tech. He's now one of the head's of tech at Caterpillar. Masters in Computer Science. Funny how you fly guys end up in tech! lol

More importantly us math guys seem to become musicians :)

We all fly in different ways to leave behind the tie to earthly problems left behind even just for a short time.

Reactions: Debi