2-9-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Good morning, all. I'm getting a slow start this morning. I went to see my Doctor yesterday to nip whatever is going on ( virus, cold, etc) in the bud. The doc says that I have a virus and that it needed to take it course ( ten days or so) and oh, by the way, you are overdue on the second half of your pneumococal shot. She assured me that it would not make my current condition worse. I proceeded with the doc's recommendation. Bad idea. True, my cold/virus is no worse. The shot added a general achiness throughout my body. Yikes ! Thanks Doc. I shall get better is my Motto today.

Good morning all. It’s snowing like crazy in MI. 700 school closings. It’s a stay in day for me.

Critter, sorry to hear your ailing again. This has been a terrible virus season. It’s your little germ factories most likely (kids). :D
Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: 7Critter
Thanks, Lynne. I went through a similar illness experience when my girls started school. This is new for Mrs C, however. She stayed healthy and rarely came down with anything from the girls. This round is different. We will get through it, though.