2-8-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Good Thursday morning, all. Above is Starman as he leaves Earth's orbit in his Tesla roadster, the ultimate two-seater ride ! I hope that you have had a chance to see some of the SpaceX launch video. In case you have not, please link over to the PNF post

News - SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch today

to enjoy some of the recorded video from Tuesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
If you had a chance to take a space ride, say for three days, would you do it ? What if it took two months of physical conditioning and trip preparation, still do it ?

If you had a chance to take a space ride, say for three days, would you do it ? What if it took two months of physical conditioning and trip preparation, still do it ?
It would have to be a real proven safe trip for me. If it was a short trip and fairly safe I’d go.

Good Thursday morning, all. Above is Starman as he leaves Earth's orbit in his Tesla roadster, the ultimate two-seater ride ! I hope that you have had a chance to see some of the SpaceX launch video. In case you have not, please link over to the PNF post

News - SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch today

to enjoy some of the recorded video from Tuesday.
This was really amazing to watch. Seeing those thruster rockets return to the landing pad seemed impossible. Just shows what the human mind can achieve with lots of money and time.

Good morning Critter and all.
Good morning. When I saw those boosters land, it was like watching CGI in a movie, like some of the Sci-Fi films that we watch on Saturday night. Sci-Fi without the Fiction. Sci-Fact ? :)

Reactions: Lynne
We’re suppose to get 5-9 inches of snow tonight. I am so over this winter.

Reactions: 7Critter
Good morning Paranormalians.
Sure, sign me up for space travel. I'll train two months for it because that sounds fun too. (It's ironic that I moan when a job is more than 15 miles away.)

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter