2-7-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Freezing rain in Virginia this morning. Everything is glistening. Hope everyone drives safely . . .or better yet stay off the roads.

Freezing rain in Virginia this morning. Everything is glistening. Hope everyone drives safely . . .or better yet stay off the roads.
It’s snowing like crazy here in MI. I’m so over this winter. I miss being outdoors.

Good morning, guys. I am so sorry for being out last night, but I've caught something else. Between the coughing and passing out every 5 minutes, I needed to go directly to bed last night. Slightly improved today. I can stay awake for a whole hour at a time today.

Reactions: jadamz
Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things that Can't Happen - But Did

PodcastOne: Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things that Can't Happen - But Did
BEYOND the DARKNESS finds Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things that Can't Happen - But Did with John B. Alexander Ph.D. JOHN B. ALEXANDER, Ph.D., is a retired senior Army officer with decades of experience with a wide range of phenomena. Traveling to all eight continents, he has encountered events that defy common explanation. Tonight we begin our journey with him to Skinwalker Ranch and the unnerving case of UFO & Chris Bledsoe.

Join me tonight at 10!

Reactions: Lynne
Good morning, guys. I am so sorry for being out last night, but I've caught something else. Between the coughing and passing out every 5 minutes, I needed to go directly to bed last night. Slightly improved today. I can stay awake for a whole hour at a time today.
Glad to see that you are up and about. Everyone was concerned.