2-4-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Well, it looks like the astrologer was right and the psychic giraffe was wrong. Philly wins.

Reactions: Paintman
Drawings are much better than my painting....
You are welcome to share anytime! Mokey has posted her stunning stick figures many times. lol I think she may be worse than my stick figures.

You are welcome to share anytime! Mokey has posted her stunning stick figures many times. lol I think she may be worse than my stick figures.
Lol.....where would that need to be posted at.

OK....next real painting I start I'll try to post it, this one and the last couple were for the wife who wanted something for her new kitchen/dining room remodel.....really countryesque.....lol.

OK....next real painting I start I'll try to post it, this one and the last couple were for the wife who wanted something for her new kitchen/dining room remodel.....really countryesque.....lol.
Very cool. I shall be waiting. ;)

Reactions: Paulm
I spent my day today rearranging my bedroom so the dog who just had a mild stroke could access the bed because my husband with the recently crushed chest can't pick her up but wants her up here. SO! Took the frame off the bed and dropped it 8 inches. Now I can't get up from it but the dog and hubs can get up onto it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne