2-2-2016 PNF Super Tuesday

I am listening to the rest of Bob 's show. Great show and guest Bob. When you get a great guest, conversation is flowing, guest keeps talking, would it be possible to have a part one, part two, part three, etc and spread these produced segments out over a week ?

I am listening to the rest of Bob 's show. Great show and guest Bob. When you get a great guest, conversation is flowing, guest keeps talking, would it be possible to have a part one, part two, part three, etc and spread these produced segments out over a week ?
It would be possible.
How would you recommend these be split; in forty minute intervals if they are over an hour?

I may edit the edited show and split them into talking segments for YouTube.
Then there will be the original and segments for those who wish to listen to a particular segment.

I am just thinking that if you wanted to present more than one posting a week, breaking a show into segments would be a good way. At the end of the week, you could present the entire show. Some will wait until an entire show is available; some will gobble up the show segments as you post them. Breaking up long shows would also allow you to process a portion of a show as you have time. These are just brainstorming thoughts, Bob. Breaking up already produced shows may be a lot of work.