2-16-2018 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Thread

It was that bad? :(

Well I’m just glad I’m breathing. Not easy but breathing. But that was my fault so I got no one to blame :p
Honest...that bad. And I read that about you breathing in that junk! Charleh! Be careful!!!

Honest...that bad. And I read that about you breathing in that junk! Charleh! Be careful!!!
Yeah I’m not even gonna vacuum the scrap plastic until I get a p100 mask. The dust made it past my n95 masks :eek:

Reactions: Debi
Hi Charleh. I just popped in to see what was happening here.

Yeah I’m not even gonna vacuum the scrap plastic until I get a p100 mask. The dust made it past my n95 masks :eek:
You get whatever you need to be safe. And be sure the kids are in another room!

Hi Charleh. I just popped in to see what was happening here.
Lynne, you've posted your buns off. And I saw you did some angel work while I was gone. Bless you, honey. Job well done, girl.

Reactions: Lynne
Lynne, you've posted your buns off. And I saw you did some angel work while I was gone. Bless you, honey. Job well done, girl.
On my once a month trip to the grocery store with my little old lady. We walked around hobby lobby for an hour after shopping :p She bought 2 rolls of tape and puzzle glue :D

Reactions: Debi
On my once a month trip to the grocery store with my little old lady. We walked around hobby lobby for an hour after shopping :p She bought 2 rolls of take and puzzle glue :D
That is so kind of you. I saw a pic of you and her on FB ahwile back. She looked sooo happy.

That is so kind of you. I saw a pic of you and her on FB ahwile back. She looked sooo happy.
oh that was my photographer friend. I take her shopping too she has a terminal brain tumor and is actually younger than me lol. She is the one that took those great horse pics. She used to work in movies and tv. Jad might even know her.

oh that was my photographer friend. I take her shopping too she has a terminal brain tumor and is actually younger than me lol. She is the one that to those great horse pics. She used to work in movies and tv. Jad might even know her.
OH! Well, she looked happy to be spending time with you for sure.