2-15-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Well guys I’m off to get some things done. Have a good afternoon. I don’t know if there will be a show tonight. Due to all the people out sick. Drop in to check. Movie night is sat at 10 US eastern time.

I do Paint by number :D
Both my parents have talent but not me. So on mondays my mom paints and I do Paint by number lol. It is still fun.
hey now, paint by numbers is good....painting just takes a little practice...ive got a lot of stuff that's just awful...lol

Reactions: Lynne
Yup. And it’s the only one I’ve ever used that didn’t make my hand cramp up

Between nails (sometime Calgel false nails), and Jim Dunlop 1mm picks that I've been using for decades now I'd probably find it hard to adjust to something new but I'll maybe get a chance to try one

Reactions: Charleh
time to get back to work....nice talking to everyone, hope you all have a nice day..

Reactions: TonyM
hey now, paint by numbers is good....painting just takes a little practice...ive got a lot of stuff that's just awful...lol
Did you paint the avatar?

Reactions: Paulm
its the transformation from the 80's movie "an American werewolf in London".... something I painted about a year ago.

AHA Sorry I just saw this response.It looks like your painting style. Really really talented guy

Reactions: Paulm