2-14-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

motorcycle graveyard.jpeg

An eerie image of an underwater "graveyard" for British World War II military motorcycles has earned the top prize in the Underwater Photographer of the Year (UPY) contest for 2018.

Checking in with everyone. First, thank you to Jad and Critter for steering the ship here and adding content for everyone. I've also felt all of the energy you guys have been sending my way, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Critter knows how bad this can be when you get lung compromised....it's often extremely difficult to get back on a clear path. I have had challenges on this one, so I appreciate your prayers and support as I continue the battle. The flu in my area has closed a few schools, and now has claimed over 170 lives in the past few weeks here in the state. There are no empty beds at the local hospitals, and this is being underreported out there.

Indiana flu deaths reach 167 and there are no signs the season has peaked

Indiana Father Speaks Out After 7-Year-Old Daughter Dies From Flu After Leaving Hospital

Second, I want to send love and light to all those in the horrific school shooting today in Florida. God bless them all.

Third, happy anniversary to my husband. 42 years we have survived together. If this flu doesn't kill us, we hope for a few more. Happy Valentine's day to all of you. My goal is to return Saturday night for movie night. Please feel free to chat and use the forum for fun while I'm off healing.

To Mr and Mrs Owl,
th

Easy date to remember!
xxxx

Reactions: 7Critter
Checking in with everyone. First, thank you to Jad and Critter for steering the ship here and adding content for everyone. I've also felt all of the energy you guys have been sending my way, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Critter knows how bad this can be when you get lung compromised....it's often extremely difficult to get back on a clear path. I have had challenges on this one, so I appreciate your prayers and support as I continue the battle. The flu in my area has closed a few schools, and now has claimed over 170 lives in the past few weeks here in the state. There are no empty beds at the local hospitals, and this is being underreported out there.

Indiana flu deaths reach 167 and there are no signs the season has peaked

Indiana Father Speaks Out After 7-Year-Old Daughter Dies From Flu After Leaving Hospital

Second, I want to send love and light to all those in the horrific school shooting today in Florida. God bless them all.

Third, happy anniversary to my husband. 42 years we have survived together. If this flu doesn't kill us, we hope for a few more. Happy Valentine's day to all of you. My goal is to return Saturday night for movie night. Please feel free to chat and use the forum for fun while I'm off healing.
42 years?
AD19CBEA-0F08-4017-AAF9-1A9684AD1A0C.jpeg

Jk hope you have many more happy years together!

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne