2-13-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Treasury of Novenas, 1986 + 2000 publishing date, Catholic Book Publishing Co., New Jersey. It's according to the liteurgical year plus Saints and intentions.
Very old school, no freestyling.
By Rev. Lawrence G Lovasik S.V.D.

Love it! Thanks!!

Reactions: Paintman
Sending you healing vibrations Dear Owltress

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: Paintman
Debi, I'll send you a St. Rita before bed. The healing prayer, not the Chicago high school that always has a great football team.

Reactions: Roswell Rayguns
Debi, I'll send you a St. Rita before bed. The healing prayer, not the Chicago high school that always has a great football team.
saw the pm just now!! gonna check it out, let a response too!

Hiya Ben, off to bed. Midnight ish in my neck of the woods. Have a good day !

Well helloooo nurse! Is Debi ill?
It seems so. Get well wise old owl.
I just stopped in to say happy Valentine's Day to all and happy birthday to me! I've missed you and I'll be back later. :<3

Awwwww thanks Benway! I've been missin' ya.We all have. Deb's been hit twice with the deadly flu in rapid succession. Any energy sent to her to help clear those lungs would be helpful.
We :<3 you,Ben!!

man things are bad everywhere. I am praying for the bird. and Kellie she has a blood clot didnt tell me now i am making her go to the ER in the AM and Bird is sick. I dont like this what is going on? I wish I would have died young i kept people out of my life for a reason. We really aren't ALL big boys and girls as you say, I dont like losing people. I dont want to talk anymore. just pray.