2-12-2018 Monday Live Chat thread

Good to see your light on Owl :)
Sick 2x is not for pussies or pussycats.
Have you been able to get any rest?
Got about 6 hours last night. Going to turn in early tonight and try for a bit more. Just walking to the bathroom and back wears me out right now.

Reactions: Roswell Rayguns
We always hear "I'm sorry for your loss". It's nice to say "I'm happy for your gain". What a kewl kat

Hello, my behind the scenes cheerleader and angel. Thanks for the late night support during some of the scary stuff.

Did you see my suggestions for notes to place around the house? Like,"This is a microwave,I'm not the only one who can operate it. Push this button and leave me alone" kinda thingy

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Got about 6 hours last night. Going to turn in early tonight and try for a bit more. Just walking to the bathroom and back wears me out right now.
Be safe and get well soon!!

Reactions: Debi
Has anyone seen the trailer for the new disney movie about time travel, made me think about John Titor...

Reactions: 7Critter
Did you see my suggestions for notes to place around the house? Like,"This is a microwave,I'm not the only one who can operate it. Push this button and leave me alone" kinda thingy
I am proud of Mr. 18, who, on his birthday, actually did microwave his own birthday meal. I owe him a celebration and a cake.

I am proud of Mr. 18, who, on his birthday, actually did microwave his own birthday meal. I owe him a celebration and a cake.
I did crockpot the ribs, but he microwaved his potatoes.

Reactions: Paintman

I think Mr 18 prob has it more together than others.
Perhaps he can help teach the old dogs

Reactions: Lynne and Debi