16 Unanswered Questions About The Las Vegas Shooting That Mainstream Media Doesn't Want To Talk Abou

I figured I could get 23 weapons into the room with 3 trips in a golf bag 23 times 8 #s per rifle is 181 #s. Much less with pistols at a pound apiece in the bags side pockets. I can fit 10 in my smallish carry bag. A big tour bag? 2 trip easy. Looks totally in place. Or musicians tour cases.
I can see getting the weapons in there. Not such a big deal, as you say. My confusion comes with how do you build platforms in the room and go unnoticed, knock out two large windows without setting off alarms, and now we know he shot a guard 6 minutes before the main attack. :confused:

Reactions: Paintman
There is also video showing shots from the 4th floor at the same time as from the 32nd.....as well as a couple of windows broken out on much lower floors????

There is also video showing shots from the 4th floor at the same time as from the 32nd.....as well as a couple of windows broken out on much lower floors????
That's what I've read! Like I said, call me confused cuz it's getting bizarre and not everything is adding up.

I thought this was fishy from the start. He may have just been in the room the killers wanted. They could have killed him and used his room. It's much better for business if it was a single crazy guy. Not to mention keeping a terrorist attack concealed as to not scare off business

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Anne Coulter has the line of the century. " Making millions of $ playing video poker is as likely as making millions of $ smoking crack.

Reactions: Debi
I'm not a conspiracy guy. Stuff just happens People get flity. Dumb things happened. The human mind is a vast unknowable.. I looked at it. It's screwy. I'm now on the conspiracy team.. I have an FBI uncle, #2 on the Chicago team, who is,............. Dead, but upset.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Here's my guesses:

1) Maybe the family wanted the note to stay private. Not exactly something they have to let the whole world know about.

2) Read answers to Questions 4 and 12.

3) Police could have requested no media comment during investigations.

4) Apparently some guns were modified to fire in a semi-automatic fashion. With the crowd so closely packed, it is possible one bullet went through 2 or three people. But if that is not the case, then this could support the theory in Question 2.

5) I asked myself this one, but they could have been disassembled and brought in over a period of time. If so these firearms could have been concealed in large suitcases.

6) He could've gone to a shooting range or somewhere secluded to practice over a long period of time. Not to mention there's videos and online tutorials for everything these days. His lack of military training and occupation don't mean anything. My mom was a marketing manager, yet she was also a South African practical shooting champion in the 1970s. Age also doesn't necessarily mean someone is incapable of physically demanding tasks.

7) Could be psychic, could also be people starting a conspiracy theory? I really don't know.

8) Reports stated he was shooting at police and they requested SWAT backup before entering. That could have been the delay.

9 & 10) He could have sent her there claiming to meet up with her and then sent her the money so she could get by financially and wouldn't be stuck in the Philippines.

11) Don't know.

12) Given that, I'm assuming, security against terrorism in the States is very tight, so getting an ISIS member into the States would be a very difficult task. Taking responsibility for someone else's mass murder would help them mutually inflict terror on the States. If the second shooter theory is true, then maybe that was an ISIS member and that's who ISIS thought the news was reporting, and if so then it could be complete coincidence that Paddock and ISIS were shooting on the same night?

13) Just because someone is wealthy does not mean they are stable. We don't know what went on in his life. He could also have been on medication that he reacted badly to. Perhaps he gradually slipped into a state of dementia.

14) Honestly don't see what role that would play in leading up to the shooting. Some people move very frequently for various reasons. I knew someone at school who moved 32 times because of her folk's work.

15) Stop people sneaking in. This is usually common practice at concerts and other such events. The reason they remained blocked could be narrowed down to pure negligence on the security's side.

That's my guesses to those questions. I could be wrong but yea, those are my thoughts :thoughtballoon:

Okay, I'm not a big conspiracy nut either, but ask yourself who has the most to benefit? I'm not ultra paranoid either, but the ones with the most to gain by this style of attack, are those in power who want the guns banned. Not some stupid bump stock ban, but a gun ban. Registration maybe at first, under the United Nations "treaty" (gun registration), and then a full out ban. Second Amendment supporters had been making gains - more CC states, progress on state reciprocity, etc. The gun grabbers have been livid - politicians, Hollyweird, etc. They needed something big to stop the momentum of Amendment supporters. Even the NRA has had to throw the gun grabbers a bone, and want the bump stock issue looked at - slippery slope. Okay, enough of my "conspiracy theory".

Reactions: Paintman