12-4-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

one thing about mothers they always make sure you have a Christmas whether your locked up or far away. seems like a huge part dies when your mother is no longer around.
I miss my mom, too. Now I AM the mom who makes Christmas happen...no matter what.
we have a new administration there now we have to tone down our language and everything they are a zero tolerance for BS
How you doing with that?

Reactions: Paintman
I told the new CEO about a few things the HR and a few supervisors did to me and a few others and they all got fired.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I told the new CEO about a few things the HR and a few supervisors did to me and a few others and they all got fired.
I had witnesses so he couldnt just brush me off. the old CEO was fired for money issues

Reactions: Debi
After i got done paying for Darrens dental work I destroyed we have become friends. he drove me to Saginaw to get cheap insurance on my car

Reactions: Lynne
I had witnessed so he couldnt just brush me off. the old CEO was fired for money issues
I'm happy for you on that, Armand. I know it was an issue for awhile.
After i got done paying for Darrens dental work I destroyed we have become friends. he drove me to Saginaw to get cheap insurance on my car
Good! Glad THAT got cleared up as well!

Kellie got her car impounded after i told her not to drive it with no plates and I didnt get it out the state took ownership. I didnt have the money.

Kellie got her car impounded after i told her not to drive it with no platwes and I didnt get it out the state took ownership. I didnt have the money.
Dang. Keep her out of whatever car you now have.

Dont know what she will do when im gone but I dont care anymore.