12-4-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

I have an ex-girlfriend who sent me some sweetgrass she is a full-blooded American Indian I lived with her for a while in Dowagiac, mi on an Indian reservation.

She always told me sweet grass will chase away anything that causes bad dreams. It doesn't work
Sweet grass pulls in postive energy. I've used it before.

Perhaps you have some stress going on, hon? Stress can cause bad dreams AND make your body hurt.

This time of year can also cause many people to experience depression at a deep level. And depression can also cause body aches. Like a truck hit ya.

Reactions: Paintman
on our second fridge and this morning, all my lunch meat was spoiled. I just need to wake up still sleeping. I have a lot to do this week and have yet to get started. Work seeems to get in the way of everything but I am the only income in the house. Coffee helps.

this song always reminded me of michigan when i was on the road I always wanted to come back but when I did i felt like I didnt belong here. My old neighborhood is like dead I know no one there anymore.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
on our second fridge and this morning, all my lunch meat was spoiled. I just need to wake up still sleeping. I have a lot to do this week and have yet to get started. Work seeems to get in the way of everything but I am the only income in the house. Coffee helps.
Coffee always helps!

Perhaps Kellie needs a pt job to help a bit?

You know you can call me if you need to talk, Armand.

one thing about mothers they always make sure you have a Christmas whether your locked up or far away. seems like a huge part dies when your mother is no longer around.
Coffee always helps!

Perhaps Kellie needs a pt job to help a bit?
pfft. That isnt gonna happen with her record unless she comes back to work where I do but she cant handle keeping her mouth shut.

one thing about mothers they always make sure you have a Christmas whether your locked up or far away. seems like a huge part dies when your mother is no longer around.

pfft. That isnt gonna happen with her record unless she comes back to work where I do but she cant handle keeping her mouth shut.
I always was in a scuff with someone there because of her

we have a new administration there now we have to tone down our language and everything they are a zero tolerance for BS