12/10/2015 Replay of Tess Gerritsen

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MFLCT-Banner-1210-calm-purple.jpg

Thu Dec 10 – Tess Gerritsen (Replay from 10/05)

Tess-Gerritsen.jpg

Note from Art:

Ok, here is what will happen next, I will not be on Tonight for a couple of reasons. I am sore in parts of my body that I didn’t even know could be sore. Also I have a contractor coming to put up giant honking lights to cover the problem area. I will be back on Friday body willing.

Internationally bestselling author Tess Gerritsen took an unusual route to a writing career. A graduate of Stanford University, Tess went on to medical school at the University of California, San Francisco, where she was awarded her M.D. Now retired from medicine, she writes full time. Her books have been published in forty countries, and more than 30 million copies have been sold around the world.

All Books on Amazon
ir

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JoMama
HOW TO LISTEN TO ART BELL RADIO:

LIVE:
Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You canstream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.

CALL ART!
1) Telephone for U.S A: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)
2) Telephone for International: 203-807-0703

3) Skype: MITD51 (USA / CANADA / MEXICO)
4) Skype: MITD55 (Overseas)

5) Telephone for when Art has special topic - (575) 208 - 7787
6) Telephone for first time callers - (775) 285 - 5800

I think the show sucked when I heard it and I turned it off. This is about a doctor nothing paranormal

You Have come to the right place! and welcome Armand!

ok got part of my room messured so I know how much coax I need to get the tv hooked back up after I move everything 20 ft not bad

Reactions: Maphoo
I'm trying to move all my stuff over to the larger wall next to the door and I needed more coax to run from one end of the room to the other so I could hook the satilite back up

Reactions: 7Critter and Maphoo
I'm trying to move all my stuff over to the larger wall next to the door and I needed more coax to run from one end of the room to the other so I could hook the satilite back up
i got a ton of coax

I'm having my dad buy me more tomorrow stupid cable boxes you would think after all this years they would have come up with something better but what do I know

Reactions: Maphoo