12-02-2015 Charles Ostman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live in a 5th wheel camper in the mountains of NC. I would listen to Art outside at night, and was actually surrounded by fog during one of his bigfoot shows, when a branch snapped in the woods behind me. Closest to soiling myself I ever came
lol

I used to live in a 5th wheel camper in the mountains of NC. I would listen to Art outside at night, and was actually surrounded by fog during one of his bigfoot shows, when a branch snapped in the woods behind me. Closest to soiling myself I ever came
Those white undies not quite as white as fog? lol

I'll catch up to you all over in random chat later. I need to take a lunch break

Reactions: amused1
OK! We HAVE made it to the end of the show! Thank you, sincerely, to all who weathered this thread tonight and for turning to the paranormal. I am ever so grateful.

Now, a goodnight to all on this thread. I am off to lock it. Please feel free to go to the random chat thread if you wish to hang out. I'm going to borrow a Xanax from Armand and go to bed! lol See you all tomorrow night! Remember, don't fear the dark and FLY HIGH IN THE LIGHT!

I have set up and conducted a specific experiment before to try to prove a specific paranormal ability in a scientific way. Surprisingly, it worked and it would certainly qualify for James Randi's $1,000,000, so I'm hoping to do it again but this time get it on video. I know I can recreate it.

So I'm interested in other experiments anyone has done or ideas anyone has, because maybe with our resources here we can get a smoking gun. Just bringing it all back to guns Debi ;)

Reactions: 7Critter
Status
Not open for further replies.