12-02-2015 Charles Ostman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a roommate at one time a few years back. He was a full blood as well, he told me he was seeing a figure of a young girl and it bothered him. I went to our medicine man, he fixed me up some tobacco to smoke around my apartment while my roommate was gone at work one day. I asked him if it was bothering him anymore, he said he noticed she was gone.

Reactions: amused1
AGR, we do love your commercials. Even before you became a member here, we were commenting on them. lol

Oh thank you. I haven't seen those comments because I just joined Saturday.

I had to learn audio editing software and set up a little microphone to get it all done. I've never done anything like that before, but I wanted to make it sound as good as possible. My first one took days to do, with all the samples, literally working all day long. I used the sound of a submarine, a seismic earthquake, the movie Dune, the sounds from Hell, actual hail storm and thunderstorm sound effects. Not to mention I was doing an Art Bell, John B Wells imitation in my cadence and delivery, and incorporating references to past shows and themes while still trying to promote my business. So much work.

At the end of all that work, after I submitted it, I realized a few days later I had given the wrong phone number in the ad! This was a disaster.

So the one airing now I just read it in one take and was like, sweet, I got it, that was easy!

I work in an antique store. There are items that just have a vibe. Some I hate to touch and some feel like love.
Oh, definately! I actually had to get rid of a few antiques in the past....one mirror in particular. Some energy is just embedded! And then some may have attachments as well.

I had to learn audio editing software and set up a little microphone to get it all done. I've never done anything like that before, but I wanted to make it sound as good as possible. My first one took days to do, with all the samples, literally working all day long. I used the sound of a submarine, a seismic earthquake, the movie Dune, the sounds from Hell, actual hail storm and thunderstorm sound effects. Not to mention I was doing an Art Bell, John B Wells imitation in my cadence and delivery, and incorporating references to past shows and themes while still trying to promote my business. So much work.

At the end of all that work, after I submitted it, I realized a few days later I had given the wrong phone number in the ad! This was a disaster.

So the one airing now I just read it in one take and was like, sweet, I got it, that was easy!
The old KISS method works, don't it? lol

Reactions: EricM and amused1

I remember hearing the clip from Dune. (David Lynch/Alan Smithee version) I got a kick out of it

Reactions: amused1 and Debi
I remember hearing the clip from Dune. (David Lynch/Alan Smithee version) I got a kick out of it

I don't think anyone noticed the sounds from hell playing behind the Dune clip.

I have too many experiences to share tonight, but another day I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.