11-29-2017 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham will explain the basics of it. You need to understand it before you try to use it, hon. It's about moving energy and intentions.
Thanks Debi
You cannot just pick a "spell" and use it. You need to understand the basics of intention and much, much more.
Yeah, that's why I'm asking you guys for advice first. I don't want to invite anything negative into my life.

I enjoyed the podcast. It's truly interesting that there are so many parallels between
H

ahah I missed Big Bro,yes I saw the Lovely Jorden/Katie Price and Peter Andre LOL well, i had to confess my addiction ...I haven't had a tv for about 12 years-watch lots of U.K stuff..Got a ROKU last year which I love, but basically use it for You Tube-but I loves my Ant and Dec ..... lol
You should look for Ant and Decs' early gem from kids drama Byker Grove where one of them is blinded playing paintball. It's a revelation. :)

Thanks Debi

Yeah, that's why I'm asking you guys for advice first. I don't want to invite anything negative into my life.
Which can happen if you just try to play with it. Learn about it some, Johnny.

O

MGAWD,you will LOVE it! I think it's his best story..These are stories people have told him over the years, he spends hours talking to these folks, trying to determine if they are authentic or not, he also uses some very cool sound effects...but he has recently gone thru some big changes and verdict is still out if those changes are for better or worse but the link I gave you is a crazy good show

I enjoyed the podcast. It's truly interesting that there are so many parallels between

You should look for Ant and Decs' early gem from kids drama Byker Grove where one of them is blinded playing paintball. It's a revelation. :)
I saw photos of that but never saw the show

O

MGAWD,you will LOVE it! I think it's his best story..These are stories people have told him over the years, he spends hours talking to these folks, trying to determine if they are authentic or not, he also uses some very cool sound effects...but he has recently gone thru some big changes and verdict is still out if those changes are for better or worse but the link I gave you is a crazy good show
I only heard of dogman in the last couple of weeks from Nick Redfern on Mysterious Universe posts. Seems like a sychronicity I can't ignore.

That

's where they met, wasn't it?

O.K I gotta scoot-see all y'all tomorrow
shazam