11-19-2017 Sunday Live Chat Thread

so he says
"You should know by now my kindness in not weakness, it's over compensation for what really lies beneath the surface. Ask around." .... i mean....why say that?.....
Right. I don’t get it

And there's the issue. It's this tough guy approach.

He hasn't shown anything new of late, to my knowledge. I see the promises, but haven't seen anything new boosted.
He said he was gonna own Halloween , remember? It was fun but not much new. Just a live show.

Right. I don’t get it
He's so wound up in this fight of his to become King, he's not putting out content. Those people that started FB pages for him he now shows as within his "network." Nice. They do the work, he gets the PR. He's promised to help them get $, but I see that he is paying $1 for each new member they bring him. Now, how does one prove that?

wells guess we just have to let it play out, but this is not the same guy i first contacted.....
I really like his work and am gonna give it two more months. If it doesn’t pick up I will drop out.

Reactions: Debi
He's so wound up in this fight of his to become King, he's not putting out content. Those people that started FB pages for him he now shows as within his "network." Nice. They do the work, he gets the PR. He's promised to help them get $, but I see that he is paying $1 for each new member they bring him. Now, how does one prove that?

it's all too gangster

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I really like his work and am gonna give it two more months. If it doesn’t pick up I will drop out.
Let us know if it picks up, Lynne. Curious to see how this plays out.

I'm going to prep tomorrow's chat thread in a minute then go and crash. I've been running around reading Lynne's stuff all day! lol Dang, girl!

Hey, we ARE having a show tomorrow night! None on Thanksgiving.

Reactions: Lynne
Let us know if it picks up, Lynne. Curious to see how this plays out.
Me too. I really like the guy but the vibes I’m Getting are neg. I don’t like the king thing. The crown looks like a biblical crown. Don’t know what to think on that.

Reactions: Debi