11-19-2017 Sunday Live Chat Thread

I tried looking at DWs face book but I don’t see any new posts. Debi which one do you go to.
Let me grab that link, hon. He's got so many out there, I use the one he posts on for FB announcements.

Reactions: Lynne
I’m so confused on both of them. Connie is selling something and DW is mad all the time. Honestly I do t know what has happened to them.

very weird. such a dramatic change. i had to unplug from Connie,i was getting an alert 2 x a day! Nothing can be THAT interesting in her life....wish they would stick to what they are good at

Connie is still doing her bitcoin sale thing and the occasional random short live thing. Very boring.

so he says
"You should know by now my kindness in not weakness, it's over compensation for what really lies beneath the surface. Ask around." .... i mean....why say that?.....

His latest is also a bit not so nice. Ugh.
I just hopped over to his site. No new content. I thought he’d have new premium content. It’s been the same I think for over 2 months. Or I’m doing something wrong. But I get into the premium list. I’ve heard them all. He’s up to 4.99 for new members too.

wouldn't it be crazy to find out in about 6 months he had an attachment?!He pertains swims in that pool

so he says
"You should know by now my kindness in not weakness, it's over compensation for what really lies beneath the surface. Ask around." .... i mean....why say that?.....
And there's the issue. It's this tough guy approach.
I just hopped over to his site. No new content. I thought he’d have new premium content. It’s been the same I think for over 2 months. Or I’m doing something wrong. But I get into the premium list. I’ve heard them all. He’s up to 4.99 for new members too.
He hasn't shown anything new of late, to my knowledge. I see the promises, but haven't seen anything new boosted.