11-18-2017 Saturday Live Chat Thread

what if they kill us off for the simple fact that maybe our moral code is different from theirs? i mean even us humans do that. we find a certain demographic to be barbaric so we stick our noses where it shouldnt be
We always think they think like us and actually have morals and ethics. They may NOT.

what if they kill us off for the simple fact that maybe our moral code is different from theirs? i mean even us humans do that. we find a certain demographic to be barbaric so we stick our noses where it shouldnt be
Let’s hope god keeps them in check

Reactions: Debi
if they have noses?!

We always think they think like us and actually have morals and ethics. They may NOT.
by moral compass i don't mean what is good and evil. their morals might be based on something different.

Reactions: Debi
by moral compass i don't mean what is good and evil. their morals might be based on something different.
i believe that morality is subjective anyways. that's why i believe it's important we don't judge others.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Dang! Just like the government to blow up their own people!

so the aliens bombed 'em?