10-16-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

We now do the nightly shows Tuesday thru Friday with Movie night on Saturday night.

When Debi wore out and decided she needed rest from 7 nights a week.
What did i once tell you before you took over?
You, as admin, don't need to be around 27/7.
That's why I personally chose great moderators who would act on my behalf and then you guys and gals were so good I left the place to you. HAHA

What did i once tell you before you took over?
You, as admin, don't need to be around 27/7.
That's why I personally chose great moderators who would act on my behalf and then you guys and gals were so good I left the place to you. HAHA
And you were correct, which is why I took the step to give myself two nights down time! I even have a curfew on myself! lol

Reactions: Hiya
When I ran the place I was here a lot of hours almost 7 days a week.
But that was during the Dark Matter XM days and besides i loved spending time with Roy, Debi and others who are no longer with us.

And you were correct, which is why I took the step to give myself two nights down time! I even have a curfew on myself! lol
Wow a curfew!
I never gave myself one of those...lol

evening guys hope everyone had a great day pretty sidetracked right now im watching a game stream wrestling and playing a game at the same time
multitasking too. burning a bunch of linux iso's and browsing the web

You know as well as I, that I would go away for weeks figuring the place will either still be standing or you mods will have an amazing story about what happened. haha

When I ran the place I was here a lot of hours almost 7 days a week.
But that was during the Dark Matter XM days and besides i loved spending time with Roy, Debi and others who are no longer with us.
I enjoy all the members here like you did with us, but I needed to step back a bit after the "Incident" of 5 months ago. I wore myself out caregiving but I'm doing better now. Wise women know when to take a little break before they shatter.

You know as well as I, that I would go away for weeks figuring the place will either still be standing or you mods will have an amazing story about what happened. haha
Yes, and I always appreciated the trust...and the emergency email.