1-12-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

You are her angel. She probably LOVES these days!
I agree. It's may be the highlight of her week. Just curious Lynne, why not lunch then shopping ? No impulse buys and get those refridgerated foods home quicker.

It’s a good day to break out the directions on your nu-wave oven. Give us a full report.
HA! I've aleady got supper in the crockpot. I looked at the box warily this morning. Still deciding on trying it. Tomorrow is bean soup. So it may be a "few" days before I look at it with any serious intent.

I agree. It's may be the highlight of her week. Just curious Lynne, why not lunch then shopping ? No impulse buys and get those refridgerated foods home quicker.
TSK TSK! You would have her break the "law" of women shopping?

Reactions: Lynne
I get the most important thing done first Incase we have an unforeseen problem. She has had inconstance problems in the past

Reactions: Debi
HA! I've aleady got supper in the crockpot. I looked at the box warily this morning. Still deciding on trying it. Tomorrow is bean soup. So it may be a "few" days before I look at it with any serious intent.
im telling you your gonna love it.