1-12-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

Right now, we have icey roads with a lot of accidents out there. Lots of black ice and I-65 and 465 are skating rinks with accidents all over. Farther south down here by me we have Road warnings...like just stay off them unless you have an emergency or have to go to work. Snow is headed in now, with us heading for 4 to 5 inches to top off the ice.

I agree. I wouldn't want that ride everyday.
School let's out at 2:55. It's ridicules. If we lived one road over, he'd be in another school district which would be a 20 minute ride. I tried to get him in there but nope.

He gets a lot of homework done on the bus trip. Otherwise, it's an awfully long day. He gets on bus at 6 AM, off bus at 4:45.
That’s a long day

Reactions: Debi
I hate when I have to give up sitting in the car to make a trip in....drank too much Diet Coke waiting brb.

He graduates June 2!!!! So proud of the boy! He's overcome a LOT! The eventual plan is for him to live with Grandma (SIL) and help out there as he goes to tech school for HVAC.

He graduates June 2!!!! So proud of the boy! He's overcome a LOT! The eventual plan is for him to live with Grandma (SIL) and help out there as he goes to tech school for HVAC.
Congrats to Mr 17 and those who assisted. It should be a proud day.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Wonderful plan. It will help you too by taking some of that burden.