1-12-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

I got to sleep at 3, got up at 5 when the all call from the school came through, got back to sleep at 6:30, back up at 9:30. I feel like a ping pong ball...lol Up/down/up/down.

LOL They take them VERY seriously! My sis is unhappy we have to skip today, but Monday is the back up plan for now. We have banking to do as well, and two other stops. She just keeps adding to the list.
She did buy you a great Christmas gift :p

yeah man yeah. I was stuck in sleep paralysis and felt like something was wrapped around me, the ceiling kept thumping when I finally broke the hold that was on me I woke up and nothing.

yeah man yeah. I was stuck in sleep paralysis and felt like something was wrapped around me, the ceiling kept thumping when I finally broke the hold that was on me I woke up and nothing.
That sounds horrible.

Hi Armand. Another crappy cold day in MI

She did buy you a great Christmas gift :p
LOL Yes, she did. I don't mind, it just takes a lot of time and effort. It's more the physical help I'm trying to deal with. She needs a lot of help physically for in/out of car, lifting, steadying her, and she walks in itty bitty steps. Now that I have convinced her (and trained her) to use a scooter in store, we are doing better as a team.

Reactions: Lynne
Morning, all. Chili for me today. I'm still finishing off that huge pot of soup that Mrs C made. I don't mind eating the same thing many days in a row. I may add a few spices here or there.

so it's like i didn't sleep at all.