1-10-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

I'm falling asleep. Goodnight all. Shazams and pleasant dreams. It was good seeing everyone.

Reactions: Paintman
I was at an appt. yesterday and a man was proudly showing off his prosthetic that was painted up by West Coast Choppers. Just out of the blue, it was a "hey, look at this!" He was so proud of it! Lost his leg in a chopper accident.

I was at an appt. yesterday and a man was proudly showing off his prosthetic that was painted up by West Coast Choppers. Just out of the blue, it was a "hey, look at this!" He was so proud of it! Lost his leg in a chopper accident.
Old habits die hard :D

Reactions: Debi
We have just a few minutes left. About 5. This was a long one tonight.

oh wow, love the idea of west coast choppers paint job!Seems so different these days re prostheic limbs-so shameful in olden days,now it's a badge of honor or at least not shameful. Maybe because it's the cyborg generation but certainly different

We have just a few minutes left. About 5. This was a long one tonight.

i feel she is doing a lot with a little...... i wouldnt be writing a book and pitching a tv show

oh wow, love the idea of west coast choppers paint job!Seems so different these days re prostheic limbs-so shameful in olden days,now it's a badge of honor or at least not shameful. Maybe because it's the cyborg generation but certainly different
My grandfather was a double amputee...both legs at the age of 18. We have come a loooong way, let me tell ya!